Home » Environmental Policy
Our Environmental Policy
Soundman is committed to protecting and improving the environment in all areas of the Company’s operation. This reflects the Soundman Environmental Vision and is part of our commitment to preserve and enhance the environment, safety and health of our employees, customers, and neighbours.
Soundman’s management is committed to the development, implementation and continual improvement of this Policy and share responsibility for this with our employees.
The cornerstones of our Environmental Policy are ‘reduce, reuse, recycle and raise awareness’ and we recognise that a commitment to the following guiding principles is fundamental to the success of this Policy:
- ♦ Complying with applicable lawfull requirements which relate to our environmental aspects and, where we can, implement programs that exceed governmental requirements;
- ♦ Establishing objectives and targets aimed at reducing our environmental impact and the prevention of pollution by reducing the generation of waste, reusing items wherever possible, recycling waste that is generated, and properly disposing of waste that cannot be recycled;
- ♦ Encouraging the conservation of energy, water, and natural resources through increased efficiency and the introduction of new technology;
- ♦ Considering environmental impacts as an essential element when evaluating new projects, products, and activities;
- ♦ Providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions;
- ♦ Providing employees with a better understanding of environmental issues and the Company’s commitment, policies, and programs to preserve and improve the environment;
- ♦ making this Policy openly available to all employees and the public.
Soundman’s Senior Management Team shall ensure that the Environmental Policy is clearly understood, implemented, maintained, and communicated at all levels in the organisation, including those working on Soundman’s behalf. The Environmental Policy shall be taken into consideration in the development of our business.
We shall establish an Environmental Management System to achieve this Policy, details of which are available on request.